So, the Liebster Award is all about discovering new blogs. Being a newish blogger, another newish blogger Iwestonuk of Everywhere Bucket List and Leslie of The Real Uganda have nominated me to answer these following questions, to learn more about me and my blog! I decided to combine these into one and select some questions from each ladies list.
Rules for The Liebster Award Nomination:
- each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- answer the 11 questions
- nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- you can’t nominate the one who tagged you
- let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Thanks for the nom! And, here goes:
5. If you could live anywhere in the world – where and why? Gosh, that’s a tough one. Permanently? Anywhere with a mild, tropical climate. I absolutely love the beach, and I would love somewhere where I have quick access to one. Off the top of my head, I would say Maui, Hawaii (even though I’ve never been there). I know it’s not some far away exotic Island that no one has ever been to, but I love that there is a lot to do there – beach, hiking, etc. Temporarily? I plan teach abroad in Spain once I finish school. I’ve heard great things about it.
6. If traveling in a group, are you the ‘planner’ or the ‘go with the flow’ person? PLANNER. 100%. I research every possible thing there is to do, how to get there, how much it costs, what hours we can go. I don’t always stick to the plan, but I MUST have some sort of plan, or I go crazy.
7. Are you a Kindle or Book person? Book. Something about turning the pages just gets me.
8. Where to next? San Francisco, California
9. I love to try local foods while abroad – what’s your favorite food you’ve eaten traveling? I absolutely LOVE food, so that is a tough one. I try to try the local food everywhere I go. I recently had some Oaxacan cheese when I was in Mexico that was so good. I wanted it on EVERYTHING.
10. Do you do your best work in the morning or at night? I’m more of a mid-day type of person. 11am-4pm are my good hours. I love my sleep, so I often to go bed early and wake up late! hehehe
11. How do you choose new bloggers to follow? Anything that catches my eye. I love to read about a variety of topics – travel, fashion, life, self-improvement. All it takes is one good blog, and I’m a follower!
Good luck and thanks for participating!
Let me know in the comments when you’ve posted your answers!